When you visit our website www.finegan.be, cookies and other tracers may be installed, subject to your consent, on your computer, smartphone or tablet. You are invited to give your consent. You have the right to object, at any time, to the deposit of cookies. Our Cookie Management Policy allows you to better understand the provisions that we implement in terms of navigation on our website. In particular, it informs you about all the cookies present on our website, their purpose and gives you the procedure to follow in order to set up their parameters
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file, image or software, containing information, which is recorded on the hard disk of your terminal (e.g.: computer, tablet, smartphone, or any device allowing you to browse the Internet) when you visit a website with your browser. It is transmitted by the server of a website to your browser. The cookie file includes the pages visited, the advertisements you clicked on, the type of browser you use, and allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored, for the duration of validity or storage of the cookie concerned.
2. What cookies do we use?
FINEGAN Group uses several types of cookies on its Site for different purposes as defined below.
– Session cookies : cookies of this type are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session. They are deleted from your computer or device at the end of the browsing session.
– Persistent cookies : Cookies of this type remain on your computer longer. Persistent cookies help us recognize you when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session.
– Performance cookies : these are cookies used to improve our Site, as an example for analytics that allow us to know how our Site is used and where to make improvements. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Site. This information is collected in an anonymous form and includes the number of visitors, where they came from and the pages they viewed.
– Third Party Social Plug-in Sharing Cookies in connection with Social Plug-ins : The integration of Social Plug-ins allows the storage of cookies by their providers. These cookies allow You to share content from our Site with a Third Party.
3. Methods of refusing/deleting cookies
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the terminal user, which he or she can express and modify at any time and free of charge.
However, you can refuse the storage of cookies on your terminal or delete those stored there by setting the parameters of your browser.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can choose to block these cookies or have your browser notify you when a site attempts to set a cookie on your device. To change your browser’s cookie handling, you can change the settings in the privacy tab. Each browser has a different configuration for managing cookies and your choices. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies:
For Internet Explorer
– In Internet Explorer, click on the tools menu icon the top right of the browser window, then select “Settings”.
– Then, select “Cookies and site permissions”.
– Next, you will have the option to “Manage and delete cookies and site data” in order to delete cookies.
– In Firefox, click on the tools menu icon at the top right of the browser window, then select “Settings”.
– Next, click on “Privacy and Security”
– Then, in the “Cookies and Site Data” section, you will be able to delete cookies.
– In your browser, choose Edit > Preferences.
– Click on Security.
– Click on Show Cookies.
– Select the cookies and click Delete or Delete All.
– After deleting cookies, click Done.
For Google Chrome
– In Google Chrome, click the tools menu icon at the top right of the browser window, then select “Settings”.
– Then, click the “Privacy and Security” menu.
– Scroll down to “Cookies and other website data”, click it.
-Then manage and/or delete cookies.
4. More information about cookies
For more information on cookies, please visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/en/gestion-des-cookies